Clinical Translational Aging Research Seminars Series
The Clinical Translational Aging Research Seminars Series is usually held each Tuesday (unless stated otherwise), in the UF CTRB during Fall and Spring semesters, from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Please review each seminar of interest for the exact location. The schedule will reflect the topic of each lecture: Basic Science, Clinical Science, Translational Research, or Outcomes/Policy when available.
The Clinical Translational Aging Research Series is a collaboration between the:
- UF Institute on Aging (IOA) and Department of Aging and Geriatric Research
- NIH/NIA Claude Pepper Older Americans Independence Center (OAIC)
- VA Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center (GRECC)
- VA Center of Innovation on Disability & Rehabilitation Research (CINDRR, formerly RORC)
- VA Brain Rehabilitation Outcomes Center (BRRC)
Please see individual seminar fliers for CME credit information.