Arranging business travel for our faculty and staff involves three easy steps:
- Obtain from your supervisor an email approval for the travel and funding source(s) you intend to use
- Complete as soon as possible the Travel Authorization Request form:
– Use Adobe to open it and complete all the required fields before submission
– Sign electronically
– Either obtain your supervisor’s electronic signature or attach his/her email approval before submission.
3. Submit the form for processing by emailing it to the Aging-Grants team.
- Please keep in mind that the airfare, lodging and conference registrations should be paid by P-Card by the departmental administration; do not cover these expenditures with personal payment methods such as personal credit cards.
- If you have questions about the process, please email Louise Perras