Clinical Translational Aging Research Series
The Clinical Translational Aging Research Series are held each Monday, during Fall and Spring semesters, from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Please review each seminar of interest for the exact location. The schedule will reflect the topic of each lecture: Basic Science, Clinical Science, Translational Research, or Outcomes/Policy when available.
If you are interested in presenting at the Clinical Translational Aging Research Series, or would like a copy of any of the past presentations, please e-mail Dr. Christy Carter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Clinical Translational Aging Research Series is a collaboration between the:
- Institute on Aging (IOA) and Department of Aging and Geriatric Research
- VA Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center (GRECC)
- Claude Pepper Older Americans Independence Center (OAIC)
- Rehabilitation Outcomes Research Center (RORC)
- Brain Rehabilitation Outcomes Center (BRRC)