Please contact the course directors for additional information.
Offered this Spring:
Integrative Aging Physiology
- Course number: GMS 6417
- Course Director: Shinichi Someya, Ph.D.
- Additional information about this course
Interdisciplinary Family Health
The IFH course is designed to initiate an interdisciplinary learning practicum for health professions, pharmacy, nursing, dental, and medical students. The central theme of the course is learning as a team about the impact of resources and environment on health status. Students will learn to conceptualize family health beliefs and behavior from a biopsychosocial framework, and they will learn to assess family health care needs and health care access through a multidisciplinary lens.
- Course number: BMS 628 and 629
- Instructors: Thomas W. Buford, Ph.D., Stephen Anton, Ph.D., and Susan Nayfield, M.D.
- Date/Time: Tues. 10:30 – 12:30 AM
- Location: Various, please contact the instructor.
Clinical and Translational Research Practicum
Application of clinical and/or translational research methodologies to the development of research questions and experimental design of doctoral research relevant to human health and disease (3 credits).